In this episode, our researchers Malte Behrendt & Océane Uzureau discuss their article -“Inclusion in a state of exclusion – the role of volunteers in the lives of unaccompanied refugee minors on the move” which has been submitted for publication and is pending review.
- The best interest of the child – the most convenient excuse?By Marina Rota
- Océane Uzureau & Malte Behrendt on the role of volunteersBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Sarah Adeyinka about her research among Nigerian victims of trafficking in ItalyBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini