An is an experienced police officer with a demonstrated history of working in the non-profit organization management industry. She is a psychologist with a strong background in trauma, gender-based violence, armed violence, and terrorism. She is also skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Individual and community trauma support, Research Design, Project management, Training, and Lecturing. She is a strong community and social services professional and holds a Ph.D. in educational sciences from Ghent University.
- The best interest of the child – the most convenient excuse?By Marina Rota
- Océane Uzureau & Malte Behrendt on the role of volunteersBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Sarah Adeyinka about her research among Nigerian victims of trafficking in ItalyBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini