An is an experienced police officer with a demonstrated history of working in the non-profit organization management industry. She is a psychologist with a strong background in trauma, gender-based violence, armed violence, and terrorism. She is also skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Individual and community trauma support, Research Design, Project management, Training, and Lecturing. She is a strong community and social services professional and holds a Ph.D. in educational sciences from Ghent University.
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini
- A reflection on research..By Malte Behrendt
- Interview with Malte Behrendt about his article on support networks for unaccompanied minorsBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Marina Rota about her book chapter on social work in Greek reception centresBy Sarah Adeyinka