Anders Hjern, MD, is a senior researcher at the Centre for Health Equity Studies and Professor of Social Epidemiology of Children and Youth at Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. He has been involved in studies of migration and child health since the mid-1980s. Currently, he is leading a Nordic research project on the social and health adjustment of young refugees based on data from national registers.
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini
- A reflection on research..By Malte Behrendt
- Interview with Malte Behrendt about his article on support networks for unaccompanied minorsBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Marina Rota about her book chapter on social work in Greek reception centresBy Sarah Adeyinka