Anders Hjern, MD, is a senior researcher at the Centre for Health Equity Studies and Professor of Social Epidemiology of Children and Youth at Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. He has been involved in studies of migration and child health since the mid-1980s. Currently, he is leading a Nordic research project on the social and health adjustment of young refugees based on data from national registers.
- The best interest of the child – the most convenient excuse?By Marina Rota
- Océane Uzureau & Malte Behrendt on the role of volunteersBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Sarah Adeyinka about her research among Nigerian victims of trafficking in ItalyBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini