Julia Villanueva O’Driscoll obtained a master and a Ph.D. in Psychology at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB). Her Ph.D. research was on the reinsertion of children disengaged from armed groups in Colombia. She has training in trauma therapy and family therapy and has conducted research on psychosocial care towards children and families with migrant and refugee backgrounds. Currently, she works as a postdoctoral researcher on voicing youth at social risk and runs a practice in psychotherapy.
- The best interest of the child – the most convenient excuse?By Marina Rota
- Océane Uzureau & Malte Behrendt on the role of volunteersBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Sarah Adeyinka about her research among Nigerian victims of trafficking in ItalyBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini