Julia Villanueva O’Driscoll obtained a master and a Ph.D. in Psychology at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB). Her Ph.D. research was on the reinsertion of children disengaged from armed groups in Colombia. She has training in trauma therapy and family therapy and has conducted research on psychosocial care towards children and families with migrant and refugee backgrounds. Currently, she works as a postdoctoral researcher on voicing youth at social risk and runs a practice in psychotherapy.
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini
- A reflection on research..By Malte Behrendt
- Interview with Malte Behrendt about his article on support networks for unaccompanied minorsBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Marina Rota about her book chapter on social work in Greek reception centresBy Sarah Adeyinka