Marianne Vervliet obtained a PhD in Educational Sciences (2013, Ghent University) with a longitudinal study on the psychosocial wellbeing of unaccompanied refugee minors. Since 2019 she coordinates the Associate Degree Programmes Social Work and Social Support Practitioner at Thomas More University College in Antwerp, Belgium. As a lecturer, she introduces students to the field of diversity and migration.
- The best interest of the child – the most convenient excuse?By Marina Rota
- Océane Uzureau & Malte Behrendt on the role of volunteersBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Sarah Adeyinka about her research among Nigerian victims of trafficking in ItalyBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini