Marianne Vervliet obtained a PhD in Educational Sciences (2013, Ghent University) with a longitudinal study on the psychosocial wellbeing of unaccompanied refugee minors. Since 2019 she coordinates the Associate Degree Programmes Social Work and Social Support Practitioner at Thomas More University College in Antwerp, Belgium. As a lecturer, she introduces students to the field of diversity and migration.
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini
- A reflection on research..By Malte Behrendt
- Interview with Malte Behrendt about his article on support networks for unaccompanied minorsBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Marina Rota about her book chapter on social work in Greek reception centresBy Sarah Adeyinka