Simon McMahon is a researcher specialized in the politics of international migration. He has published four books on migration as author or editor and articles in journals including Sociology, Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, Ethnic and Racial Studies. Simon has a Ph.D. from King’s College London (United Kingdom) and has held posts at Coventry University (United Kingdom), Colegio de la Frontera Sur (Mexico), Pompeu Fabra University (Spain) and the European University Institute (Italy). He is currently based at the European Commission’s Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography.
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini
- A reflection on research..By Malte Behrendt
- Interview with Malte Behrendt about his article on support networks for unaccompanied minorsBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Marina Rota about her book chapter on social work in Greek reception centresBy Sarah Adeyinka