Simon McMahon is a researcher specialized in the politics of international migration. He has published four books on migration as author or editor and articles in journals including Sociology, Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, Ethnic and Racial Studies. Simon has a Ph.D. from King’s College London (United Kingdom) and has held posts at Coventry University (United Kingdom), Colegio de la Frontera Sur (Mexico), Pompeu Fabra University (Spain) and the European University Institute (Italy). He is currently based at the European Commission’s Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography.
- The best interest of the child – the most convenient excuse?By Marina Rota
- Océane Uzureau & Malte Behrendt on the role of volunteersBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Sarah Adeyinka about her research among Nigerian victims of trafficking in ItalyBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini