Gesine Sturm trained at the Universities of Bremen (Germany) and Paris Nord in Clinical Psychology and Cultural Studies. She is a member of the Laboratoire Cliniques Interculturelles et Psychopathologique (LCPI). Besides her teaching and research activities, she is working as a clinical psychologist at the University Hospital of Toulouse.
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini
- A reflection on research..By Malte Behrendt
- Interview with Malte Behrendt about his article on support networks for unaccompanied minorsBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Marina Rota about her book chapter on social work in Greek reception centresBy Sarah Adeyinka