Gesine Sturm trained at the Universities of Bremen (Germany) and Paris Nord in Clinical Psychology and Cultural Studies. She is a member of the Laboratoire Cliniques Interculturelles et Psychopathologique (LCPI). Besides her teaching and research activities, she is working as a clinical psychologist at the University Hospital of Toulouse.
- The best interest of the child – the most convenient excuse?By Marina Rota
- Océane Uzureau & Malte Behrendt on the role of volunteersBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Sarah Adeyinka about her research among Nigerian victims of trafficking in ItalyBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini