Daniel Senovilla Hernández is a graduate in Law holding a Ph.D. in Migration studies at the University of Comillas, Madrid, as well as an EA and a Master in International Migrations. Daniel Senovilla Hernández applies a multidisciplinary approach combining legal analysis and social research at a comparative level. Since 2004 he is based in France hosted by the research centre MIGRINTER (CNRS). He is currently in charge of the Observatory on the Migration of Minors (OMM: www.omm.hypotheses.org) and is the main editor of the electronic journal “Children and young people on the move – Jeunes et Mineurs en Mobilité” Research fellow CNRS (Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS), MIGRINTER- University of Poitiers, France.
- The best interest of the child – the most convenient excuse?By Marina Rota
- Océane Uzureau & Malte Behrendt on the role of volunteersBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Sarah Adeyinka about her research among Nigerian victims of trafficking in ItalyBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini