Michel Vandenbroeck is an associate professor in family pedagogy and head of department in the department of social work and social pedagogy. His research is about policy and practice in early childhood care and education and parent support. He studies processes of in- and exclusion in child care, preschool and parent support in contexts of increasing diversity.
- The best interest of the child – the most convenient excuse?By Marina Rota
- Océane Uzureau & Malte Behrendt on the role of volunteersBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Sarah Adeyinka about her research among Nigerian victims of trafficking in ItalyBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini