Michel Vandenbroeck is an associate professor in family pedagogy and head of department in the department of social work and social pedagogy. His research is about policy and practice in early childhood care and education and parent support. He studies processes of in- and exclusion in child care, preschool and parent support in contexts of increasing diversity.
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini
- A reflection on research..By Malte Behrendt
- Interview with Malte Behrendt about his article on support networks for unaccompanied minorsBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Marina Rota about her book chapter on social work in Greek reception centresBy Sarah Adeyinka