Tina Garré is one of the two administrative staff in the Department of Social Work and Social Pedagogy where she has been on staff for over 18 years. Her administrative and coordination skills are just two of the several reasons why the ChildMove team is grateful for her support.
- Interview with Dr. Giacomo Orsini – Post-doc on the ChildMove ProjectBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Physical Activities…By Giacomo Orsini
- A reflection on research..By Malte Behrendt
- Interview with Malte Behrendt about his article on support networks for unaccompanied minorsBy Sarah Adeyinka
- Interview with Marina Rota about her book chapter on social work in Greek reception centresBy Sarah Adeyinka